Designed & Manufactured in Europe for Quality & Efficiency
The design and manufacturing of the Boxel comes after years of research and development, its first-class components along with the quality control it is put through make the Boxel for the highest quality equipment to choose.
The main advantages are that this converter is extra resistant whilst it is also light-weight meaning that it can be moved around with ease and will not be easily damaged due to its hardened aluminium casing and waterproof protection. So ideally it is made for the end user who may be throwing the product around the jobsite; this is not a problem for the BOXEL.
The LED will show the end user any issues with the product and to prevent the customer bringing it back for unnecessary repair the LED will show them that too many amps have been inserted to the converter.
There are no spare parts and its electronic conversion system means that the need for maintenance is greatly reduced.
Its intelligent system means that the voltage and frequency are stablised automatically if there is an increase in amps and its 3 protective measures help to protect against overvoltage, overcharge and overheating. This is generally to protect the poker head and its bearings.
The option to use 2 or 3 output sockets means that multiple pokers can be used at the same time allowing for greater efficiency on the worksite.
Thanks to its electronic conversion instead of the standard mechanical conversion in previous models, combined with parts that don´t wear and tear nor need maintenance, this product wastes less energy and provides less noise pollution as it runs silently.
ROBUST ~ Resistant, shockproof, lightweight and easy to use.
• Designed to be lightweight and robust at the same time. With a highly resistant hardened aluminium casing and a system that communicates with the user, this product.
EFFICIENT & ECOLOGICAL ~ Less Energy Wasted Robust Resistant, shockproof, lightweight and easy to use.
• Designed to be lightweight and robust at the same time. With a highly resistant hardened aluminium casing and a system that communicates with the user, this product. Less environmental damage due to its high level of energy efficiency. Generating less heat, therefore needing less energy for ventilation means that the product has a reduced sized compared to other converters.
NO MAINTENANCE REQUIRED ~ No Spare Parts, No Wear & Tear.
• The complete electronic conversion system simplifies the maintenance needed for the Boxel. This means that there is no scheduled maintenance after a set amount of hours or certain usage.
LIGHT AND COMPACT ~ Reduced weight and volume
• The new Boxel comes in at 70% lighter than its mechanical converter competition as well as being smaller in size.
PERFORMANCE ~ Intelligent system stabalising voltage and frequency.
• The load generated by the concrete often creates pressure on the poker head and increases the amps. The unique Boxel system recognises when this happens and compensates for this maintain a secure frequency and voltage.
RELIABLE ~ No risk of electric shock.
• The Boxel runs at 42v and has 3 protective measures against: Overvoltage. Overcharge. Overheating
• The Boxel is an electronic system with waterproof protection (IP44).
• The machine comes with a protective frame that used aluminium bars assembled with rubber ends 5m cable (Other lengths available upon request).
• Product customization is available upon request.
• Ability to use multiple pokers and sizes at the same time.